Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang
Wolf Solutions is looking for Business Analyst Intern:
Duration: 3 months – Paid
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Business Analyst executives to gather and clarify business requirements;
- Work with colleagues, managers, customers and stakeholders to analyse, understand and define business requirements;
- Collaborate with team members to design a CRM solution that aligns with client’s business objectives;
- Take charge of some parts within projects to prepare for DEMO, i.e. data collecting, reports, reports drafting, diagram & functional specification design;
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
WHO WE NEED
- Fresh-Graduate or Senior Student – University degree in BIS (Business Information System), Business Administration, IT or relevant fields
- Having great insights into CRM / ERP / Business Application is preferred
- Have strong sense of “be extremely careful” and organizational skills
- Willing-to-learn attitude
- Willing to take on more challenges and responsibilities
- Responsible for self-development.
- Good English communication (both speaking and writing)
- Competent at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WE WILL HELP
- Professional development.
- Excellent working environment in a great team.
- Training will be provided for various tools and techniques.
- Potential for making permanent after or during the internships.
- Allowance support.