Business Analyst CRM
Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Collaborate with team members to design a CRM solution that aligns with client’s business objectives
- Draw Diagram, Functional Specification.
- Prepare Data, Reports for Demo
- Control the Process to ensure data is consistent and healthy
WHO WE NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in BIS (Business Information System), Business Administration, IT or relevant fields
- At least 1 years of experience in the field of CRM / ERP / Business Application
- Have experiences of Salesforce/ Hubspot/ Zoho is a BIG PLUS
- Should possess leadership quality, believe in planning, applied methodology and team work
- A candidate who is careful and possesses strong organizational skills is preferred
SOME KEY BENEFITS
- Professional working environment and training programs.
- Variety of commission & bonus on winning deals.
- Work from home.
- Car Allowance: return ‘Grabcar’ trip per working day.
- Allowance: laptop, parking fee, etc.
- Gaining clarity on your career path
- Plenty of promotion opportunities via transparent performance review system