Department: General Affairs
Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh
Wolf Solutions is looking for HR Intern who will be greatly supporting the General Affairs Team in recruitment, corporate activities, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and update the human resource’s database, reports, and announcement i.e. attendance & leave tracker, monthly timesheet, expense & petty cash reports, etc.
- Schedule office activities and coordinate operations, i.e. internal meetings/sharing sessions, birthday/reward events, etc.
- Administer the recruitment process; including job advertising, applicant handing, interviews scheduling, and issue relevant correspondence
- Assist the Line Manager in contribution and maintenance of Recruitment and Staff Relations policies and procedures of the organization.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Other Admin tasks assigned by the Line Manager
WHO WE NEED
- Fresh-Graduate or Senior Student – Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, HR Management or English linguistic
- Having great insights into HR and Office Supplies management is prefered
- Great knowledge of the employment & social insurance legislation is a BIG PLUS
- Have strong sense of “be extremely careful”, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy Google-Office
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Honest, ethical, positive and dependable
WE WILL HELP
- Allowance support
- Professional development
- Excellent working environment in a great team
- Training will be provided for various tools and techniques
- Potential for making permanent after or during the internships.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: (Full name)_(Position) Application
- Tel: 094 924 3668 – Ms. Quỳnh Anh (Zalo, Whatsapp)
- Website: https:/wolfsolutions.vn
- Address: VCC Building, Floor 5. No. 69/1/3 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. Viet Nam