Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh City
Compensation: 30 - 35 mil
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and update the employee’s database and make all HR’s report : monthly salary report, annual leaves of employees, monthly timesheet
- Ensuring that HR related rules and procedures, such as leave and attendance policy, recruitment & hiring, as well as disciplinary measures, are being followed through correctly.
- Handle Interest screening & Attitude-assessment interview.
- Conducting Orientation and Induction Training for new joinees.
- Maintaining the good networks to find qualified candidates, business partners and freelancers
- Developing a Training Program for each position.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including company culture, dress code, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Handle employee relations cases as needed.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the company
WHO WE NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree of HR, Business Administration, and related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Human Resource.
- Experience in recruitment and training.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should possess leadership quality, believe in planning, applied methodology and teamwork.
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills
- Candidate who is careful and has strong organizational skills is preferred.
SOME KEY BENEFITS
- Professional working environment and training programs
- Variety of commission & bonus on winning deals
- Hybrid working environments
- Car Allowance: return “Grabcar” trip per working day
- Allowance: laptop, parking fee, etc.
- Gaining clarity on your career path
- Plenty of promotion opportunities via transparent performance review system
HOW TO APPLY
Email Subject: (Full name)_(Position) Application
Phone: (+84) 94 924 3668 – Ms. Quynh Anh (WhatsApp, Zalo, Messages)
Address: VCC Building, 69/1/3 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC