Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang
Compensation: 35 - 50 mil
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify a project’s scope of work & efficiently manage changes throughout the project execution.
- Collect clients’ business & technical requirements, assisting team members in creating test cases & testing functions.
- Assure on-time delivery & best-fit solutions to clients, compare planned vs actual progresses to make appropriate adjustments.
- Work as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Assess, evaluate and manage project risks, develop back up plans.
- Collaborate with team members to pitch & train users.
WHO WE NEED
- Bachelor degree in Business Information System, Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or related fields.
- Solid technical foundation, with good understanding and practical experience of software development, web technology, technology solutions, Cloud Infrastructures, Networks, Internal Servers, IT Architecture.
- Experience with web/ mobile application design and development.
- Having understanding of retail, e-commerce, and product marketing is a plus.
- Having organizational skills, verbal & written communication skills, including presentation & training skills, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, leadership & teamwork.
- Project Management certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification and prior consulting experience is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
SOME KEY BENEFITS
- Professional working environment and training programs.
- Variety of commission & bonus on winning deals.
- Work from home.
- Car Allowance: return ‘Grabcar’ trip per working day.
- Allowance: laptop, parking fee, etc.
Email Subject: (Full name)_(Position) Application
Tel: 0949 243 668 – Ms. Quỳnh Anh (Message, Whatsapp, Viber)
Address: VCC Building, Floor 5. No. 69/1/3 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. Viet Nam