YOU WILL DELIVER
- Identify a project’s scope of work & efficiently manage changes throughout the project execution.
- Collect clients’ business & technical requirements, assisting team members in creating test cases & testing functions.
- Assure on-time delivery & best-fit solutions to clients, compare planned vs actual progresses to make appropriate adjustments.
- Assess, evaluate and manage project risks, develop back up plans.
- Collaborate with team members to pitch & train users.
WHO WE NEED
- Bachelor degree in Business Information System, Business Administration, IT or related fields.
- Solid technical foundation, with good understanding and practical experience of software development & web technology.
- Having experience in Salesforce / Hubspot or any related CRM Platform is a BIG PLUS.
- Having organizational skills, verbal & written communication skills, including presentation & training skills, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, leadership & teamwork.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
SOME KEY BENEFITS
- Professional working environment and training programs;
- Variety of commission & bonus on project completion;
- Work from home;
- Transportation Allowance: return ‘Grabcar’ trip per working day.
- Allowance: laptop, parking fee, etc.
Email Subject: (Full name)_(Position) Application
Tel: 0909 888 380 – Ms Van (Zalo, Viber, Whatsapp, Line) / 0949 243 668 – Ms. Quỳnh Anh (Message, Whatsapp, Viber)
Address: VCC Building, Floor 5. No. 69/1/3 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District,
HCMC. Viet Nam