Senior Business Analyst
Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Collaborate with team members to design a CRM/ ERP solution that aligns with client’s business objectives
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conducts product training as needed.
- Write Diagram, Functional Specification.
- Prepare Data, Reports for Demo
- Control the Process to ensure data is consistent and healthy
- Ensure the Team understands the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
WHO WE NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in BIS (Business Information System), Business Administration, IT or relevant fields
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of CRM / ERP / Business Application
- Have experiences of Salesforce/ Hubspot/ Zoho is a big plus
- Should possess leadership quality, believe in planning, applied methodology and team work
- A candidate who is careful and possesses strong organizational skills is preferred.
- Fluent English is a MUST
SOME KEY BENEFITS
- Professional working environment and training programs.
- Variety of commission & bonus on winning deals.
- Work from home.
- Car Allowance: return ‘Grabcar’ trip per working day.
- Allowance: laptop, parking fee, etc.