- August 14, 2020
- Posted by: canhoci1-admin
- Category: Salesforce CRM & ERP Best Practices
MACRO AUTOMATION l SALESFORCE HACKS FOR SALES
– Demo: Phan Phuong Thuan – Bussiness Development Manager at Wolf Solutions
THE ESSENTIAL OF MACRO-AUTOMATION IN CRM & ERP?
The most common reason salespeople do not like to use CRM & ERP is that they feel the steps to input data and manage the platform are too time-consuming, hence reduce the time they can focus on closing sales.
APPLY MACRO-AUTOMATION TO REDUCE REPETITIVE ADMINISTRATION TASKS
To solve this problem, I would like to introduce a really great feature. It is the Macros Automation feature. Marco will help users save time by reducing repetitive actions or processes.
To better understand Macro, Wolf Solutions will use a typical example that is very common with sales. When sales perform a new task and call the customer, if the customer does not pick up, Sales usually have to do the following:
(1) is to update the result of that task
(2) is to send an email to the customer
(3) is to open a new task and will contact the customer in the next 2 or 3 days
All three manual operations take too long and Macro will help you immediately perform all three operations with just one click.
And Wolf will make a demo on how to use and set up a Macro Automation on Salesforce (World’s #1 CRM & ERP).